To register with Bupa to become a recognised ancillary provider in your specialisation, please refer to the following information:
Bupa Recognised Provider status will be granted to applicants who:
- Meet the recognition criteria for the modality in which they seek recognition
- Meet the Compulsory Additional Recognition Requirements
- Comply with the requirements of Rule 10 of the Private Health Insurance (Accreditation) Rules 2011
- Be a ‘full’ member of a relevant provider Association, which meets the requirements as set out in the Bupa Accreditation Requirements for Professional Associations
- Agree to abide by Bupa Our Ancillary Provider Terms (PDF, 2,087Kb)
- From 1 April 2019 comply with the requirements set out in the Australian Government Reforms to Private Health insurance
Please contact your association to initiate the recognition process.
Applications from individuals will not be processed.