The Bupa group
Bupa Asia Pacific is part of the Bupa Group, an international healthcare company. Across the Group, we are committed reinvesting profits into providing high quality, innovative healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers around the world.
Globally, we have 18.5 million health insurance customers, 370 health clinics, 20 hospitals and 1,000 dental centres. We also look after aged care residents in care homes and villages across the UK, Spain, Australia, and New Zealand.
Learn more about our countries and regions of operation.
About Bupa Asia Pacific
Bupa Asia Pacific includes Australia, Hong Kong, and New Zealand. We’re a healthcare leader with a purpose that sets us apart from the rest: we’re committed to helping people to live longer, healthier, happier lives and making a better world.
We offer a broad range of services, including aged care and retirement, dental, optical, health insurance, and community wellbeing initiatives, to improve the health of all our patients, customers, and residents.
- To help people live longer, we're focused on preventative health. We do this by collaborating with experts and communities to deliver meaningful programs and outcomes. Our Bupa Health Foundation has invested more than $35 million in over 130 partnerships across Australia to support and advance health research.
- We keep our customers healthier by connecting them with our Members First network of over ten-thousand registered healthcare providers, helping people pay less for things like dental check-ups, new glasses, or physio.
- Our customers are happier thanks to our wealth of knowledge in Bupa Health Link, which includes health and wellbeing tools to support nutrition, mental health, pregnancy and more. We guide people to what they need most to help make their experience as seamless as possible.
From aged care home receptionists and dental surgeons, to telehealth and admin, to our call centres, number crunchers and tech gurus, we’re all in it together – 22,000+ people who genuinely care about improving the lives of our people, our customers, and the communities we are a part of.
As part of our Global 3x6 Elephant strategy, we set an ambition to be the world's most customer-centric healthcare company, and are committed to excellent customer experiences through service, value, and putting our customer at the heart of everything we do.
In conjunction with this ambition, our values will guide the way we operate, from the behaviours we display to the decisions we make.
- Brave – make new possibilities happen
- Caring – act with empathy and respect
- Responsible – own the decisions and actions.
Care is at our core and will always be a part of how we operate. But in a world where things move fast and customer expectations are changing, we also need to be brave in taking bold action and responsible for every decision we make, big or small.
From aged care home teams and dental surgeons, to telehealth and admin, to our call centres, number crunchers and tech gurus, we’re all in it together – 22,000+ people who genuinely care about improving the lives of our people, our customers, and the communities we are a part of.
The three values put into focus the attributes we believe will take us forward as an organisation, while also reinforcing the elements that make Bupa so unique. This is how we will fulfil our purpose of helping people live longer healthier happier lives and making a better world.