Membership card

Once you’ve arrived in Australia, you will need your mandatory Bupa membership card to use your health cover at hospitals and clinics.

If your university organised your Bupa Overseas Health Cover for you, they may provide you with instructions to collect your membership card from campus.

If not, you can order your card online to be delivered to your new Australian home. You can also order another card if your original card is lost.

To order your Bupa membership card for your Overseas Student Health Cover, follow these steps:

  • Login to myBupa here
  • Click the ‘Cover’ option in the menu of the Home Page
  • Select ‘Order a membership card’
  • Check that your contact details are correct. Update your Australian home mailing address in the “Membership address” section
  • Then select ‘Order’