Our corporate plan is an excellent choice for big and small business health insurance cover.
Join your Bupa corporate health plan and you’ll have access to great corporate benefits, including generous benefits on Extras services. That means less out of pocket expenses when you go to claim.
If you work for a company with a Bupa corporate health plan, you get all the benefits of quality health cover including:
- receiving up to 90% back on general dental and selected optical, physiotherapy and chiropractic services at Bupa Members First network providers.*
- minimising Lifetime loading - once you're over 31, the Government's Lifetime Health Cover loading adds an extra 2% on top of your standard subscription for each year you don't take out Hospital cover.^
- hassle free payments - your company can make it easier for you to pay your subscription via group Autopay.#
- easier claims process - you'll have a Bupa Corporate Customer Card to make simple on-the-spot claims processing at participating healthcare providers, plus dedicated customer service.
- Member Discount partners - get great discounts and offers from our partners, including Hoyts, Event Cinemas, Goodlife Health Clubs and more.
- continuity of health insurance cover - no re-serving of waiting periods for services you were previously covered for if you transfer from another health insurer.†
- Overseas Health Advice Line - if the unexpected happens while you’re travelling overseas, we’re always here to provide phone-based support and advice. Our 24 hour overseas health advice line is exclusive to Bupa. Plus, if you’re an overseas visitor, you can use this service whilst in Australia. Simply call +61 3 9937 3999 (reverse charges accepted), or look for the number on the back of your card.
Business health insurance that works for you
Along with the peace of mind that comes with our Corporate Health cover, Bupa offers flexible and wide-ranging choice of health cover. Our corporate health plans enable you to make choices that reflect both your life stage and budget, and they can be adjusted as required to meet your changing health needs.
Don't know if your company has a Bupa Corporate Health Plan?
If you’re unsure whether your organisation has their business health insurance with Bupa , or you would like more information, please contact:
- Bupa Corporate Customer Services on 1300 653 525
- your Human Resources department
*Based on your level of cover. Annual limits and waiting periods apply. ^Maximum loading 70%. #Subject to availability. ~Visit bupa.com.au/memberexclusives for a full list of partners, partner offers and terms and conditions. †Applicable if you transfer within 60 days of leaving your previous health fund insurer. Waiting periods may apply for benefits not fully covered with your previous private health cover or when increasing your level of health cover. Any unserved waiting periods apply.