Part of that care is taking the financial pain and uncertainty out of physiotherapy expenses through:
- No Gap Kids Physiotherapy*
- certainty of known out-of-pocket expenses on specified physiotherapy services
- increased benefits on specified physiotherapy services
- on-the-spot claiming facilities, because our network physiotherapists submit claims electronically
Of course, as a network physiotherapist you play a pivotal role in providing this outstanding health experience. This means you’re free to utilise your clinical skills and expertise when treating our members.
We strive to provide our members with financial peace of mind through generous benefits and known out-of-pocket expenses. It’s a simple step towards encouraging our members to seek treatment when necessary, promoting good health.
Further information and how to apply
Please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions (PDF, 154Kb).
Interested in joining the Bupa Members First network?
If you would like to place an expression of interest please email the following details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provider Modality (profession)
- Provider Name
- Provider Number
- Practice Name
- Practice Address
- If you are part of a group the Group Name
- Further information about your practice
You will receive an email response acknowledging the receipt of your expression of interest.
It is important to note that this is not an application to join the Bupa Members First Network.
If an opportunity is available for your practice to join the Bupa Members First Network, a Bupa State Account Manager will contact you, in due course to discuss further.
If you would like further information relating to the Bupa Members First network please contact our Provider Operations team on 1800 688 880.
* Available on selected Extras Covers, when taken with hospital cover on a family membership. When treatment is provided by a Members First physiotherapy network provider on benefits payable. Excludes Hospital treatments. Fund rules, waiting periods and annual maximums apply. Child dependants only.