Summer Car Campaign 2022
1. Eligible customers
This offer from Bupa HI Pty Ltd (ABN 81 000 057 590) (Bupa) is available to customers who:
- are Australian residents over the age of 18;
- are either a new or existing Bupa customer;
- take out a new Bupa Comprehensive Car Insurance policy (Eligible Policy) between 20 January 2022 and 31 March 2022 (Offer Period);
- sign up to their Eligible Policy over the phone or online; and
- pay their Eligible Policy's premiums up front or by direct debit.
3. The Offer
- are an Eligible Customer;
- take out an Eligible Policy; and
- maintain your Eligible Policy for the life of the policy, or a minimum of 60 days from the day the policy commences (whichever comes first),
You will receive from Bupa a digital $50 Visa Reward Card.
The digital $50 Visa Reward Card will be emailed to you after 60 days from the day the Eligible Policy commences. View full terms and conditions of the digital Visa reward card rewardscometrue.com.au/information/visa-tcs/.
- The Offer is not available with any other Bupa promotional join offer.
- The Offer is not available if the Eligible Policy is purchased through a price comparison website.
- If you breach these terms and conditions before becoming entitled to the joint offer, then Bupa may elect, acting reasonably, not to award you with the offers. If Bupa discovers the breach after the offers have been awarded, then Bupa may decide, acting reasonably, to remove the offer from your account.
- Neither Bupa or the issuer are liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result of this promotion (except that which cannot be excluded by law).
- Bupa employees are ineligible to receive this offer.
- Bupa reserves the right to adjust the terms of this offer at any time, including but not limited to changing, extending or reducing the Offer Period.
- Waiting periods and exclusions apply, see Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for details.
Bupa Car Insurance is distributed by Bupa HI Pty Ltd ABN 81 000 057 590 an authorised representative of the issuer, Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 AFSL 227681, trading as CGU Insurance. Any advice is general only and does not take into account your personal circumstances. Consider the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and Target Market Determination (TMD) to see if these products are right for you.