1. The Offer
All Eligible Customers (see section 2 below) will receive from Bupa HI Pty Ltd (ABN 81 000 057 590) (Bupa), 4 weeks free health insurance after 90 days of payment.
Yearly limits, waiting periods, fund and policy rules apply.
The Offer is available to you if you:
- are an overseas visitor in Australia on a working visa;
- are either a new Bupa health insurance customer who has not been insured by Bupa within the last 60 days, or transfer from a Bupa Overseas Health Insurance Cover;
- take out an Eligible Bupa Health Insurance Policy (see section 3 below) between 1/03/2022 and 16/04/2022 and such policy must commence by 16/05/2022, maintain that cover and meet all payment obligations for 90 days;
- pay your health insurance premiums by direct debit; and
- provide a valid email address.
If you meet all of the eligibility criteria above, you are an Eligible Customer.
3. Eligible Bupa Health Insurance Policy
An Eligible Bupa Health Insurance Policy is a single, single parent, couple or family Working Overseas Visitors Hospital Cover product issued by Bupa but excludes:
- Overseas Student Health Cover, Short Stay Visitors Cover;
- All non-working Overseas Visitors Cover products;
- Domestic Health Insurance products;
- Extras only products;
- Ambulance only products; and
- Any company funded Bupa health plans (either partially or fully funded by company).
- The Offer is not available with any other Bupa promotional join offer.
- If you breach these terms and conditions before becoming entitled to the Offer then Bupa may elect, acting reasonably, not to award you with the Offer. If Bupa discovers the breach after the Offer has been awarded, then Bupa may decide, acting reasonably, to remove the Offer from your account.
- Bupa is not liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result of this promotion (except that which cannot be excluded by law).
- Bupa reserves the right to extend this Offer.