Waiting Periods Waived
January 2022 Domestic Join Offer
1. The Offer
All Eligible Customers (see section 2 below) will receive from Bupa HI Pty Ltd (ABN 81 000 057 590) (Bupa) 2- & 6- month waiting periods waived on Extras. To be applied as follows:
- Customer must maintain the selected combined Hospital and Extras cover for 30 consecutive days from the join date and be financial to be eligible to receive the 2- and 6-month waiting periods waived on Extras services.
Yearly limits, other waiting periods, fund and policy rules apply.
The Offer is available to you if you:
- are a new Bupa health insurance customer and have not in the last 60 days prior to join date held a health cover or been insured with Bupa;
- are an Australian resident over the age of 18;
- take out an Eligible Bupa Health Insurance Policy (see section 3 below) between 6/1/2022 and 31/1/2022 and the policy commences by 28/2/2022. Customers must maintain that cover and meet all payment obligations for 30 days to receive 2- and 6-Month waiting periods waived on Extras services.
- pay your health insurance premiums by direct debit;
- provide a valid email address;
- if joining online, use promo code WAITINGPERIODSWAIVED.
If you meet all the eligibility criteria above, you are an Eligible Customer
3. Eligible Bupa Health Insurance Policy
An Eligible Bupa Health Insurance Policy is a single, single parent, single parent plus, couple or family or family plus combined Hospital and Extras product or packaged product issued by Bupa and excludes:
- Hospital only products;
- Extras only products;
- Ambulance only products;
- Any company funded or organized Bupa health plans (either partially or fully funded by company or fully paid by corporate employee); and
- Overseas Student Health Cover, Overseas Visitors Cover and Short Stay Visitors Cover.
- The Offer is not available with any other Bupa promotional join or corporate offer.
- The Offer is not available if you join through a price comparison website.
- If you breach these terms and conditions before becoming entitled to the Offer then Bupa may elect, acting reasonably, not to award you with the offer. If Bupa discovers the breach after the offer has been awarded, then Bupa may decide, acting reasonably, to remove the offer from your account.
- Bupa is not liable for any loss or damage suffered because of this promotion (except that which cannot be excluded by law).
- Bupa reserves the right to extend this offer.