Bupa Medical Visa Services
We operate medical centres around Australia on behalf of the Department of Home Affairs to provide immigration health examinations to Australian visa applicants.The fastest way to view and secure an immigration health examination is through our online booking system.
- How do I make a booking?
- Modify or change a booking
- What to bring to your health examination
- How do I get a HAPID?
- Tuberculosis Screening Test questions
- How can I obtain my results?
- How do I get a refund?
- How do I get a copy of my receipt?
- How do I prepare for my examination?
- About Bupa Medical Visa Services Centre
- Important information for women and children
Bupa Medical Visa Services Centres
Bupa Medical Visa Services centres are open Monday – Friday from 8:00am – 6:00pm
We have 6 Bupa centres and an additional 30 partner centres around Australia, including regional and remote areas. Bupa Centres are close to public transport, have family friendly facilities and are near shopping centres, cafes and restaurants.
No cash is accepted at the centres.
Would you like to book a health examination for yourself or your family?