See the world
with Bupa Travel Insurance
THE BUPA TRAVEL ADAPTOR KIT
An ideal travelling companion the world-wide travel kit can be used in over 150 countries. Comprising of a universal travel adaptor with USB output (DC 5V/1A), fuse protection, USB car adaptor, step-up connector, 7 mobile phone adaptors, retractable extension cable, small pouch, and zippered travel pouch. Can be used with smart phones, tablets, notebooks, video cameras and other mobile electronic appliances. Multi-lingual user manual (English, French, Spanish, Italian, German). But be quick, we have a limited number available!
If adaptors are no longer available you will receive a $25 Cash Card.
OUR TOP TIPS:
1. Buy your travel insurance as soon as you book your trip - This helps ensure you are covered if anything happens before your trip that would result in you having to cancel it.
2. Check your policy covers all areas you are travelling. Travel Insurance isn’t one size fits all - different areas may require different types of cover. Make sure you check that you are covered for the area you are travelling to, and that any activities you are doing are covered under your policy. Check out our handy map to see which cover could suit your needs .
3. Make sure your favourite travel essentials are covered, including your electronics.Cover levels can vary between policies - check that your insurance policy covers your luggage and travel documents if they are lost, damaged or stolen, including your electronics.
BUPA TRAVEL INSURANCE
GET 10 DAYS COVER FOR LESS THAN $8 A DAY#
PRODUCT FEATURES INCLUDE*:
- Access to our 24-hour global emergency assistance helpline
- Cover for overseas medical, dental and evacuation expenses
- Cover for cancellation or rescheduling travel
- Cover if luggage or travel documents are lost, damaged or stolen
- Hire vehicle excess waiver.
Terms and Conditions
• Offer applies to Bupa Travel Insurance purchased between 20 November 2014 and 31 December 2014 (Promotional Period) and can be altered or withdrawn by Bupa Australia Pty Limited (Bupa) at any time. If travel adaptors are no longer available customers will receive a $25 cash card.
• ONE Bupa Travel Adaptor Kit per Bupa Travel Insurance policy issued
• Only available when you purchase travel insurance from the link provided on this page
• Travel Adaptor Kit is not redeemable for cash
• Not available with any other offer
• Adaptor will be posted to the Policy Holder’s nominated address no later than 4 weeks after the promotional period ends.
• This offer does not apply to any policies that are cancelled during the cooling off period for the policy.
• Bupa make no warranty or representation as to the travel adaptor and are not liable for any loss, damage or injury resulting from its use, except that which cannot be excluded by law. Supplier terms and conditions apply.
^ Terms and Conditions apply
* Limits, exclusions and criteria apply; please consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement available at bupa.com.au before purchasing this insurance product
# Price based travel to DUBAI with Super Cover, single policy, $500 excess, 10 days, traveller’s age 20 years, Bupa health insurance member
Bupa Travel Insurance is distributed by Bupa Australia Pty Ltd ABN 81 000 057 590 (Bupa) AR 354269. The issuer is CGU Insurance Ltd ABN 29 004 478 371 (CGU) AFSL 238291. This information contains general advice only and doesn’t take into account your individual circumstances. To consider whether it’s appropriate for you read the Product Disclosure Statement.