Health & Caring
Making a real difference to your health and care
At Bupa, we want lives to be happier and healthier.
That’s why we’re building our health and care services. We’re making a difference through our modern Bupa Dental clinics, Bupa Optical stores and our first Bupa GP clinics, with more on the way. As well as personalised care at over 65 Bupa Aged Care Homes.
Explore our health and care services, available to everyone.
Making a difference with our Parent and Baby Wellbeing Program
Making a difference with our Bupa Health Foundation
Making a difference with our
Bupa Health Foundation
Making a difference in health and care services
Making a difference in
health and care services
Making a difference in Aged Care
Making a difference
in Aged Care
We take pride in delivering quality health insurance cover that keeps delivering more value for our members. No matter where you are at in life, we can help find the cover that suits you. We offer a range of products that include:
- Options to fit a range of budgets, whether you’re looking into your first cover or cover for you and your family
- Corporate health plans and services
- Cover for overseas students and those visiting Australia for work or leisure
To learn more or to review your existing cover:
Bupa Medical provides:
- GP services
- TeleHealth - telephone health coaching
- Access to a variety of health professionals and health services
- Bupa Hearing provides free hearing screenings, plus discounts on hearing devices and thorough hearing assessments for Bupa members
- Bupa Medical Visa Services provides immigration health examinations to Australian visa applicants
At Bupa Optical, your eye health is our priority. That’s why we start with assessing the health of your eyes, what you can see and what we can do to keep you looking great.
Did you know we offer:
- Exclusive benefits for Bupa health insurance members – ask us in store to find out more
- Bulk billed comprehensive eye examinations*
- The latest looks with well known brands, quality frames and a range of lens options
- Online bookings for eye examinations
There are now more than 130 Bupa owned Members First dental clinics across Australia, and at each of them, your oral health is our top priority. We are committed to making high quality and great value dental care easily accessible.
Did you know:
- Bupa members enjoy certainty of out-of-pocket expenses^
- Bupa members can get gap free for most kids dental at Members First providers (up to your yearly limits)#
- We’ve made it a priority for our clinics to be accredited to national standards of quality care and safety*
# For most items when treatment is provided by a Members First provider. Fund rules and waiting periods apply. Child dependents only. Excludes orthodontics and hospital treatment. Available on all family packages, Ultimate Health Cover, Silver, Gold, Platinum Extras when taken with hospital cover on a family membership.
* Accredited according to National Safety Quality Heath Service (NSQHS) Standards. Accreditation is provided by QIP.
Bupa Aged Care
Bupa Aged Care offers a full range of care including respite, residential and specialised dementia care.
Did you know:
- We are a leading residential Aged Care provider with the largest private network of residential aged care homes in Australia
- We put the person first in everything we do. Understanding our residents and their families as individuals is fundamental to our approach to care. Our dedicated teams are passionate about making a positive difference to the lives of our residents every day
- On-site GPs in some homes
Learn more here:
Travel, Pet, Home Insurance
Bupa provides access to a range of services that help give you peace of mind that you and your loved ones are covered, should the unexpected happen.
Bupa Health Insurance members also receive the following discounts:
- 15% off Bupa Travel Insurance
- 10% off Bupa Pet Insurance
- 10% off Bupa Home and Contents Insurance
- 10% off Bupa Car Insurance
- 10% off Bupa Life Insurance
Bupa Travel, Home and Contents and Motor Vehicle Insurance is distributed by Bupa Australia Pty Ltd ABN 81 000 057 590 an authorised representative of the issuer, CGU Insurance Ltd ABN 29 004 478 371 AFSL 238291. Any advice is general only and does not take into account your personal circumstances. Consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement available at bupa.com.au/other-insurance to see if the product is right for you.
Bupa Pet Insurance is general insurance issued by the insurer The Hollard Insurance Company Pty Ltd (ACN 090 584 473; AFSL 241436) (Hollard), is promoted by Bupa Australia Pty Limited (ACN 000 057 590; AR 354269) (Bupa) and administered by PetSure (Australia) Pty Ltd (ACN 075 949 923; AFSL 420183 (PetSure). Bupa acts as an authorised representative of PetSure. Any advice provided is general only, has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and may not be right for you. Consequently, before acting on this information, you should consider the appropriateness of this information having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs. You should obtain and consider the PDS available at www.bupa.com.au/pet-insurance, in deciding whether to acquire or continue to hold, Bupa Pet Insurance.
Bupa Life Insurance products are promoted by Bupa Australia Pty Ltd ABN 81 000 057 590 (Bupa) AR 354269. The issuer is ClearView Life Assurance Limited ABN 12 000 021 581 (ClearView) AFSL 227682. This information contains general advice only and doesn’t take into account your individual circumstances. To consider whether it’s appropriate for you read the Product Disclosure Statement available at www.bupa.com.au/other-insurance.
Bupa Health Foundation
Our Bupa Health Foundation is one of Australia’s leading corporate foundations dedicated to health. Thanks to the support of Bupa, over the past 10 years the Bupa Health Foundation has supported more than 90 health and care projects focused on turning outstanding Australian research into real health and care improvements.