For orthopaedic shoe makers to attain Bupa recognition, applicants must have completed as a minimum, a recognised course and hold professional indemnity insurance.
Before you begin, have the following details handy:
- membership details – including the association, level of membership and date of registration
- indemnity insurance – including the company, amount of cover and expiry date
- First aid training (if applicable) – including the company and expiry date of the certificate
- educational qualifications – including the year and title of the award, institution and course duration
- continuing professional education (if applicable) – including the year and title of the award, institution and duration
For further information please contact our Provider Operations team on 1800 060 239.
Ancillary Provider Terms(PDF 620kb)